Razer Blade Pro has been around for quite some time now, but with the launch of the 10 series NVIDIA GPUs, an upgrade was long overdue and last night the company announced just that. The new Razer Blade Pro now features a desktop class 8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 GPU in a 0.88-inches thin CNC aluminum chassis, making it the slimmest GTX1080 powered laptop. Previously, the Razer Blade had a GTX960 and a Haswell processor. In the new machine the Haswell processor has been replaced by a Skylake i7-6700HQ processor.
As for the RAM, the Blade Pro can be specced upto 32GB DDR4 RAM and with up to 2TB SSD storage in RAID 0 configuration. The display is also nothing short of amazing as the 17.3-inch display sports a 3840 x 2160p resolution. It uses an IGZO panel, which supports 100% Adobe RGB colour gamut and is also G-Sync enabled. It is also the first laptop to feature Razer’s new ultra low profile mechanical keyboard. It has anti-ghosting capabilities and has optimised reset points and actuation force of 65 grams. The keyboard also features full RGB backlighting. The trackpad sits on the right side for easy access.
To pack all this in a 0.88-inch thick chassis, Razer designed a new vapor cooling chamber, which the company claims is the slimmest vapour chamber in a laptop. This is combined with custom designed fans and a dynamic heat exchanger to keep the heat at bay. Razer has left no stone unturned and the laptop even gets the new Killer DoubleShot Pro, which intelligently combines the Killer Wireless AC modem and the Killer LAN. Prices start at $3700 (Rs. 2,47,500 approximately) and shipments will start in November.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India