Dell Precision 5510 Price in India
Dell Precision 5510 Rating 88100
This machine isn’t for the average consumer, meant for professional, hardware-intensive tasks like 3D simulation, modelling, raw video editing and animation tasks. It’s not an ideal gaming machine, but meant for specific industry tasks. If you can afford it, we highly recommend it.
- 4K touchscreen display
- Build and Design
- USB 3.1 Type C Thunderbolt port
Dell Precision 5510: Detailed Review
Dell’s Precision 5510 is a high-powered mobile workstation with a Xeon server-grade processor and NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics. The notebook has an aluminium brushed metallic finish that looks as well as feels premium with just the Dell logo on it. Pretty chic and sturdy, premium through and through with a high-quality metallic finish. The 15-inch laptop despite sporting a metal body doesn’t weigh a lot at 1.7 kg and is quite light to carry around, which is impressive given the notebook’s hardware.
The display of this laptop is one of the key highlights, sporting a 4K resolution i.e. 3840 x 2160 with 10 point multi-touch. It has wide viewing angles, good colour reproduction, high contrast ratio, 100% sRGB and Adobe RGB colour gamut that makes it outstanding. Great for video and multimedia, audio isn’t too bad either – it’s loud and clear up to the 80% level.
The Precision 5510’s HD webcam is placed awkwardly near its screen hinge, but it works well. The backlit keyboard has island-style chiclet keys, which is good to type on. Its trackpad has a plain matte texture which provides good feedback. This machine isn’t for the average consumer, meant for professional, hardware-intensive tasks like 3D simulation, modelling, raw video editing and animation tasks. It’s not an ideal gaming machine, but meant for specific industry tasks. If you can afford it, we highly recommend it.
CPU: Intel Core Xeon E3-1505M v5 Quad Core Xeon 2.80GHz
OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
GPU: NVIDIA Quadro M1000M with 2GB GDDR5
Ports: 1xThunderbolt 3, 2xUSB 3.0 with PowerShare, 1xHDMI, 1xHeadphone and microphone combo jack, SD Card Reader
Storage: 256GB SSD
Dell India Pvt Ltd
Phone: 1800 425 4002
Other Popular Deals
- Dell-EMC merger to be called Dell Technologies
The Dell-EMC merger is going to be called Dell Technologies. According to a report by IANS, the merger is the biggest...03 - May - 2016
- Dell announces new line-up of Inspiron devices
Amidst several releases by other manufacturers, Dell also announced its newest line of Inspiron devices that include...03 - Jun - 2015
- Dell unveils a 17-inch 2-in-1 along with Inspiron series refresh
At Computex 2016, Dell has introduced its range of new Inspiron 2-in-1s, of which the Inspiron-17 7000 2-in-1 gained...01 - Jun - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Dell Precision 5510
- Need mobile workstation ( dell precision m6700 or other? )
Hello Tech Gurus, [B]1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.') Ans:[/B] I am an Engineering Student. I want to buy a mobile workstation ( Laptop ). I will use...
- Joseph5506/08/2013No one For Help?! :O :'(
- Aj1nkya06/08/2013Dell Precision series is perfect for Autodesk software. It has Autodesk certified professional graphics card so performance will be good. You can go for Dell Precison M6700 workstation. Check its low spec version which is for $1459. It has AMD(R) FirePro(R) M6000 Mobility Pro Graphics which is a good professional graphics card. You can...
- Joseph5507/08/2013Thanks, but I don't think Low Specification will be enough! If you or anyone can recommend me what configuration I should go for or any other workstation!
- Ssd for dell precision m6700
- Precision m4800 or alienware 15 ?
My friend is kind of confused with Precision M4800 and Alienware 15. Now if it was a question of pure hardware requirements, I would have told him to go with Alienware, but he does have some arguments which are confusing me... First, the questionnaire: 1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) Max 200K 2) What size & weight consideration...
- Sumonpathak29/03/2015what will be his main workload?
- Gagan_kumar29/03/2015im oi would recommend precision instead of alienware , my friends have alienware and trust me you do need that 3 years warranty especially in case of laptops....
- $hadow29/03/2015Get one imported from Xotic. It would be a ultimate laptop at this price. And along that do not buy alienware it is super costly in India.
- Game help | anyone playing nfs shift with logitech precision gamepad
Hi Guys, Anyone playing NFS Shift with Logitech Precision game-pad. If yes please let me know. I am trying to play in windows Vista but its not detecting in the game but the windows my game pad is detected.
- The.kaushik03/10/2009anyone? any help
- Sennheiser cx 300 ii precision earbuds
[B][COLOR=#b22222]1. Model number : [/COLOR]Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Cancelling Earbuds [/B][URL="http://www.flipkart.com/sennheiser-cx-300-ii-precision-in-ear-canalphone/p/itmczbxghke7ubjg"]Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision In-ear-canalphone Price in India - Buy Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision In-ear-canalphone Online - Sennheiser:...
- Gollum18/08/2014Are they that bad?
- Strider2118/08/2014Queer question Gollum. This isn't raw-fish that you'll die for. These are excellent in-earbuds, good bass and detail, asymmetric cord makes it more convenient and durable.
- Powerhoney18/08/2014Is price negotiable???