Lenovo unveiled the next generation of its YOGA laptops today. Four new variants were revealed: the budget 11” YOGA 300, and the feature-packed 14” YOGA 500, YOGA 3 and YOGA 3 Pro. Other laptops released along with the YOGA series are the thin and light U41-70 series, the premium multimedia Z50-80 series and the gaming Y5070/Y7070 series.
With the main focus given to the YOGA machines, it is interesting to note that each of the four variants released have a unique utility. While the YOGA 300 is a budget-friendly 2-in-1 laptop best suited to students, the YOGA 500 is for those who want power and portability streamlined into one laptop that also doubles as a tablet. The YOGA 3 14”, as Lenovo states in their Press Release, is designed to be the “perfect travel companion”, while the YOGA 3 Pro is designed to be “one of the slimmest convertibles in the market” as of now.
The YOGA 500 is packed under the hood with Intel’s 5th generation Core i7 processors, 8GB of DDR3 RAM running at 1600MHz and NVIDIA GeForce GT-940M graphics along with neat features as a backlit AccuType keyboard that enhances gaming experiences. One feature common to all YOGA devices are the modes in which they can operate - as a laptop, in tent mode, as a standalone tablet and also as a tablet stand. Lenovo states that the YOGA laptops, that were first introduced in 2012, have been a product of “consumer-centric innovation”.
The new releases will soon be available in India at Lenovo exclusive outlets and its Do Store. The YOGA 300 will be launched at a price of Rs. 30,490, the YOGA 500 at Rs. 57,990, the YOGA 3 at Rs. 86,990 and the YOGA 3 Pro at Rs. 1,14,990.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India