- 44222/- Buy Now
Lenovo Ideapad Z500 59-380463 Price in India
Lenovo Ideapad Z500 59-380463 Brief Description
Lenovo Ideapad Z500 59-380463 Specification
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- Built in Webcam (1MP)
- Memory card Reader
- Backlit keyboard
Where to buy
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 gaming laptop launched in India at Rs. 91,990
Lenovo's latest Ideapad Y700 gaming laptop is now available in India. Lenovo’s Y-series of products have...05 - Jul - 2016
- Lenovo launches Z400 and Z500 Windows 8 laptops in India
Adding to their touch and type lineup, Lenovo has introduced two new Windows 8 powered laptops to their Indian...31 - May - 2013
- Lenovo launches two Windows 8 IdeaPad laptops in India - Y500 and Z500
Lenovo has introduced an update of its IdeaPad laptops with the launch of the Y500 and the Z500. Both laptops are...05 - Feb - 2013
Latest Forum discussions on Lenovo Ideapad Z500 59-380463
- Lenovo ideapad z500 or dell inspiron 15r turbo ?
I went to a local retailer and checked lenovo ideapad z500 Specs i5 3rd gen 3.5 - 3.10 gpu: nvidia 645m better than inspiron hdd; 1tb ram: 8gb Cost only 50000. I am coming just now from lenovo store. The specs are better than inspiron 15r turbo. But i am concerned about reliability of lenovo. I have never used a lenovo before. + the throttling...
- N3rd08/01/2013Ideapads = poor ASS, average build quality AFAIK. Not sure about this model in specific, given the price. Specwise, sound good.
- Lenovo z500 vs s04in. which one?
Hello, Over the past 3-4 days, I have been extensively reading the "Laptops and Netbooks" forum to decide my next laptop. With a budget of 45-50k, I have come down to these 2 laptops: [QUOTE]Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380480) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) vs Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB...
- Shadow23/08/2013Go for S04 no heating or throttling issues z500 has its battery integrated.. u are a power on user so the battery cannot be removed while plugged in.
- $hadow23/08/2013+1 to what the gentleman above said.
- Ron2823/08/2013the only problem of Lenovo Z500 is non removable battery, if your laptop is ON for 24 hours , lenovo z500 shouldn't be consider because after few months you will hardly get 1 hour battery back up because of your POWER USE, so consider those laptops which have removable battery so that you can operate by taking out battery. SO1IN and S02IN had...
- Lenovo z500 with gt 740m review
[B][U][COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=5]Lenovo Z500 59-380463 review [/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=4]PART I[/SIZE] -------------------------------------------------------------------5th July, 2013 [SIZE=4][COLOR="#4B0082"]Prologue[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~~~~~ My search for a laptop began around 5 to 6 months back. I was in no hurry bcz my desktop was still going...
- Sune08/07/2013Hey I'll be getting mine anytime today. Mind if I post another review?
- Rohitshubham08/07/2013[QUOTE=SunE;1955829]Hey I'll be getting mine anytime today. Mind if I post another review?[/QUOTE] of course post as soon as posssible(with games benchmark)... the more the merrier :)
- Vinyasmusic11/07/2013are there any colour options ?
- The lenovo z500 with gt 740m thread
Hello guys. Lenovo has updated their Z500 laptops with the all new GT 740m GPU. here is the base config of the Z500... 3rd generation Intel(R) Core™ i5-3230M Windows 8 64 bit 4GB / 6GB DDR3 RAM 15.6" backlit LED HD display (16:9 widescreen) (1366x768) (220 NIT) 1TB 5400rpm HDD nVidia GT 740m GPU 1GB / 2GB GDDR3 PS: Indian variants do not...
- Hrishi03/07/2013This one has a nice design. I checked them when I was in the market for buying a similiar Config. However , I wonder why Indians get lower configuration ?? Why there's no Backlit keyboard for us ??
- Sune03/07/2013When will you be getting yours? Post some pics.
- Thinkdigit12304/07/2013Booked the 2gb gt740m for 47.8k at a local store. A friend got the 1gb gt740m for 42.5k from the same store. :) Flipkart is overpricing!!! [QUOTE=SunE;1953089]When will you be getting yours? Post some pics.[/QUOTE] tomorrow! 8-) yahoo! There will be an in-depth review, part by part. :) Guys, how much is a Kensington Lock worth? Any info on...
- Lenovo z500 vs samsung np550p5c vs others
OK guys... need a laptop. Budget: 50k. After a hell lot researching, i have narrowed in upon [B]Lenovo Z500[/B] and [B]Samsung NP550P5C[/B] (the i5 model). Here's the formal questionnaire type post... 1. [U]Budget[/U]: 50k (prefer lower...because post-laptop-purchase expenditures are there, like, cooling pad. Ok, budget maybe extended 2k...
- Pratyush99704/06/2013Expect high temps in case of sammy S04 ;)
- $hadow04/06/2013We cs students sometimes need to play in the dark and z500 has a backlit keyboard so for that purpose I would suggest you z500.