Lenovo Ideapad A10 Price in India
Lenovo Ideapad A10 Brief Description
Lenovo Ideapad A10 Specification
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Built in Webcam (.3 MP)
- Memory card reader
- Display rotates 360-degree to make it a convertible tablet/laptop
Other Popular Deals
- Lenovo announces news products under the Ideapad, Yoga and Miix lineups
With the festive season around the corner Lenovo held a multi-city event today to announce new Ideapad (510s, 710s,...03 - Oct - 2016
- MWC 2015: Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70, A8 and Ideapad MIIX 300 unveiled
Lenovo has announced three new tablets – Tab 2 A10-70, Tab 2 A8 and Ideapad MIIX 300 – at the...02 - Mar - 2015
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 gaming laptop launched in India at Rs. 91,990
Lenovo's latest Ideapad Y700 gaming laptop is now available in India. Lenovo’s Y-series of products have...05 - Jul - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Lenovo Ideapad A10
- Lenovo ideapad y500 or lenovo ideapad y510p which one to go for
[B]Hello Guys, As today I got to know that in some states Lenovo Ideapad Y510p is available. And on some online websites too. Like : [url=http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-y510-59-390016-laptop-4th-gen-ci7-8gb-1tb-win8-2gb-graph/p/itmdz5afhv8jyuuw]Lenovo Ideapad Y510 (59-390016) Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Lenovo:...
- $hadow30/08/2013Now since you haven't mentioned the budget so I am guessing that you can spend about 76 k. now regarding your question yes it is 755m, full hd display is always a plus to have and dude the sound is just awesome pair it with good headphone and it can do wonders for you in terms of sound. My vote goes to y510p proud owner.
- Amg00930/08/2013Would love to have the y510p...
- -=hell=-30/08/2013[QUOTE=amg009;1998761]Would love to have the y510p...[/QUOTE] kindly state the reason buddy why u would love to have the y510p [QUOTE=$hadow;1998755]Now since you haven't mentioned the budget so I am guessing that you can spend about 76 k. now regarding your question yes it is 755m, full hd display is always a plus to have and dude the sound is...
- Lenovo ideapad y510p
Any idea when Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p is coming to india.It offers great specs at a reasonable price.I was about to buy HP Envy Touchsmart 15t-j001tx when i saw this laptop.If you have any idea when this laptop is coming...I will wait.The only thing holding me back to buy is its price and graphic card.HP Envy touchsmart has Nvidia GT 740M DDR3 while...
- Diya.r24/08/2013Lenovo india on FB replied to my query saying Y510p will most probably launch in india by the end of october
- Yashxxx24/08/2013but i heard from someone who is near and dear to me :wub: that its prob. going to launch in 2nd week of sept. hope this info. is true.so,u should wait till sept.
- Puttaraju31/08/2013there u go... [url=http://www.thedostore.com/laptops/ideapad-laptops/ideapad-y510p-dusk-black.html]IdeaPad Y510p (Dusk Black) - Ideapad - Laptops[/url]
- Lenovo ideapad suggestion
Hi I am a student,I work with a lap around 4hours, is Lenovo ThinkPad E430 (3254-T3Q) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 2GB/ 500 GB/ DOS) (Black is good . My budget is around 40k. Is there any issues with this lap.shall I go for it? Or is there better options available???thanks in advance...:confused:
- N3rd18/02/2013[url=http://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-g4-2049tx-laptop-3rd-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-dos-1gb-graph/p/itmdf3cknqtzdkgh?pid=COMDF3CGGZRKGMFN&affid=thrivinfor]HP Pavilion G4-2049TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com[/url] Better GPU,...
- Help in buying old laptop (lenovo ideapad y550p)
Hi, I want to buy old laptop of mine friend of 2010 model The specs are [B]Lenovo Ideapad Y550p[/B] (Core i7 quad core with Nvidia geforce with CUDA) 4GB RAM, 450 GB Harddisk. The Laptop has been used for [B]4 years[/B] and the[B] battery is giving few minutes of backup only[/B]. Otherwise the laptop is in [B]good condition[/B] Can...
- Seamon30/06/2014I'd say 7-8k max. Ideally 5k INR.
- $hadow30/06/2014not more than 7k.
- Lenovo ideapad z510 electric shock issue
Hey guys whenever i try to charge my Ideapad Z510 laptop i am receiving mild electric shocks from metallic areas of the lap; for eg: the thin metallic strip surrounding the touchpad , the ideapad engraving ath the bottom right corner, any metallic surfaces of connected devices. I'm using a 3-ponged charger and I've tried connecting to different...
- Tanmaymohan25/05/2014Is that static electricity? Or maybe your earthing is not proper
- Seamon25/05/2014I think your house doesn't have proper earthing. One way to avoid this is to wear a pair sandals at all times. This will break the circuit which completes when your bare feet touch the floor.
- $hadow25/05/2014[QUOTE=seamon;2115686]I think your house doesn't have proper earthing. One way to avoid this is to wear a pair sandals at all times. This will break the circuit which completes when your bare feet touch the floor.[/QUOTE] But will this harm the machine?