HP Pavilion G6-2302AX Price in India
HP Pavilion G6-2302AX Brief Description
HP Pavilion G6-2302AX Specification
- Bluetooth 4.0 HS
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Built in HD Webcam
- 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7640G
- 1 GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 7670M
Where to buy
- HP announces Omen gaming laptop, two Pavilion laptops for India
HP computers announced three new laptops at an event in New Delhi last night. The three laptops announced by HP feature...28 - May - 2015
- HP unveils new range of consumer and commercial products at HP Innovation Day
HP today, announced an entire array of new products which includes laptops, PCs, printers and notebooks at its HP...08 - Jun - 2015
- HP’s new Sure View screen will prevent others from peeking inside your laptop
Don’t you just hate it when you find your colleagues, or even your boss, taking a peek inside your laptop screen,...25 - Aug - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on HP Pavilion G6-2302AX
- Hp pavilion g6-2010ax or hp pavilion g6-2103tu
Looking to buy a new laptop, in the price range 35-40k have narrowed down to two choices: 1) HP Pavilion G6-2010AX 2) HP Pavilion G6-2103TU usage will be for everyday use, movies and gaming. both have a good configuration, at this price, the only doubt in my mind is wether to trust an AMD A8 processor or play it safe with the...
- Sam11/12/2012if your budget is 40k, better invest 1-2k more and grab this. you get 3rd gen Core i5 with the same graphics card with Windows 7....
- Jojo11/12/2012[QUOTE=Sam;1800293]if your budget is 40k, better invest 1-2k more and grab this. you get 3rd gen Core i5 with the same graphics card with Windows 7....
- Jojo11/12/2012hey, thanks for the suggestion, i checked out the HP Pavilion G6-2016TX and its pretty good. firstly it has Intel ci5 (3rd gen) which is good since i was not aure about the AMD in the first place. also it has 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD which is decent for playing games! rest of the config is same, just 500GB HDD instead of 1TB , but I...
- Hp pavilion g6-2206tx vs hp pavilion g4-2049tx
Hey friends, I have bought HP Pavilion G6-2206TX Laptop with Intel Core i3 2370M, ATI Radeon HD 7670M 2GB and Windows 8. [url=http://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-g6-2206tx-laptop-2nd-gen-ci3-4gb-500gb-win8-2gb-graph/p/itmdesfqtvtpujef]HP Pavilion G6-2206TX Laptop (2nd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com[/url] After a few...
- Cilus11/01/2013The i5 Laptop will perform better in games as the GPU is same for both the Laptops. Since most of the 15.6" Laptops offer resolution of 1366X768, games become little CPU bound and the one with better CPU will perform better. However, i3 2370M is also very capable Processor and I don't think the other one with i5 will have significant gaming...
- N3rd11/01/2013i5>i3, but i3 is fine too. 2GB graphic card is just a gimmick really. Especially given your screen resolution.
- Sagarsoni11/01/2013thank you guys............ you changed my mood :) -_-
- Hp pavilion g4-2049tx or hp pavilion g6-2010ax
Hey there, Please help me to decide :( HP Pavilion G4-2049TX or HP Pavilion G6-2010AX Purpose: Gaming * Video editing Image editing Coding Movie Browsing I was planing to buy HP Pavilion G6-2010AX but it has got heating problem :(
- Need help from hp pavilion g6 series users
So I recently opened my laptop and cleaned the heat sink. It was clogged with dirt and the laptop was overheating. Everything went fine and the overheating problem was resolved. But now there's a bigger problem. Windows doesn't recognize the closing of lid anymore. Whenever I close the lid my laptop doesn't go off to sleep/turn off display. I'm...
- Need keyboard for hp pavilion g6 1318ax
I own a HP pavilion G6 1318ax and recently it was shipped to me by my friend after which I noticed that most of the keys of the bottom two rows were not working (the screen had broken while shipping so I think this also must be due to damages). I opened the laptop to clean the fan today and the keyboard seemed fine, I mean there were no cracks...
- Anirbandd02/05/2014get the TVSE Gold USB version and type away in style, for a long long time :)
- Ravi84702/05/2014thanks but i need something cheaper and also please suggest an internal keyboard.Around 500-600 bucks.
- Anirbandd03/05/2014oops. sorry. no idea. that TVSE Gold is real gold of a keyboard. even if its costly, you wont regret it once you use it. ive been using one since the last 5yrs. PS/2 one.