- 43187/- Buy Now
HP Pavilion 15-e001AX Price in India
HP Pavilion 15-e001AX Brief Description
HP Pavilion 15-e001AX Specification
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Built in HD Webcam
- Memory Card reader
- HP announces Omen gaming laptop, two Pavilion laptops for India
HP computers announced three new laptops at an event in New Delhi last night. The three laptops announced by HP feature...28 - May - 2015
- HP unveils new range of consumer and commercial products at HP Innovation Day
HP today, announced an entire array of new products which includes laptops, PCs, printers and notebooks at its HP...08 - Jun - 2015
- HP’s new Sure View screen will prevent others from peeking inside your laptop
Don’t you just hate it when you find your colleagues, or even your boss, taking a peek inside your laptop screen,...25 - Aug - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on HP Pavilion 15-e001AX
- Hp pavilion problem
I have HP Pavilion a1320in Media Center PC and I am getting this frequent problem that "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \system32\hal.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file" I have re-installed windows 3 times and after some time I get this error. Please...
- S18000rpm04/07/2007[url]http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_haldll_missing.htm[/url] Boot.ini cud be corrupted [url=http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/repairbootini.htm]How To Repair or Replace Boot.ini in Windows XP[/url] or boot sector has become corrupt due to a virus or some kind of damage or is...
- Thoughts on hp pavilion 15 n209tx
Is this Laptop good for multitasking and casual gaming? Any cons?
- Soumik1310199504/08/2014its ulv,so juz a bit less powerful for heavy usage.....for normal usage,its fine....for casual gaming its cool....check you-tube for gaming capabilities of this lappy..pretty cool B-)
- Maverick12104/08/2014Thanks for the reply.Yeah the 0.3 difference is okay for me. The funny thing is that i thought core I5 versions will be quad core ones,since even the budget smartphones nowadays comes with quadcore processors.I checked Lenovo Z510 it features a 4200M.Does all the laptops in this range feature a dual core core i5.
- Seamon05/08/2014[QUOTE=maverick121;2146383]Thanks for the reply.Yeah the 0.3 difference is okay for me. The funny thing is that i thought core I5 versions will be quad core ones,since even the budget smartphones nowadays comes with quadcore processors.I checked Lenovo Z510 it features a 4200M.Does all the laptops in this range feature a dual core core...
- Help upgrading hp pavilion 15-n013tx..
Hello Everyone, I just got my New [B]HP Pavilion 15-n013TX[/B] on 2nd Jan 2014.. I purchased this laptop by following the advice and reviews posted on this site. So thank you everyone for your support. [SIZE=3][U][COLOR=#ff0000] [B]The Base Config:[/B][/COLOR][/U][/SIZE] [B]CPU:[/B] Core i5 4200U (1.6 Ghz turbo to 2.6Ghz) [B]GPU:[/B] 2GB...
- Whitestar_99914/01/2014first use HP Backup and Recovery Manager to create recovery discs for original factory software image & then your existing system.after this use them to verify they work correctly & see how they change your new partition layout(shrinked 100gb C drive).this way if anything goes wrong you can claim warranty support & also see which recovery...
- Nura14/01/2014Ill try that now.. So basically u want me to use the recovery manager to create a recovery media (CD/DVD), install the new SSD and use the Recovery Media to restore the OS on the SSD. Now I am taking the backup of the OS. But how do I test if it is correct. My new hdd will only be delivered next week..!! One more thing is it legal to use...
- Whitestar_99915/01/2014use recovery manager software to create 2 sets of recovery discs: 1.factory default image(one with unshrinked C drive) 2.current state(one with shrinked C drive) then use both of them on your current system(without ssd) to confirm & see how they work because if anything goes wrong you are covered under warranty.after doing this you will know...
- Unboxing and preview of hp pavilion 15-n013tx
SOrry Guys ..Updated with Video and Link Hey guys Check out the new laptop from HP, the HP Pavilion 15-n013TX retiling around INR47K Specs Processor -Core i5 4200U 1.6 GHz with Turbo Upto 2.6 GHz, 3Mb L3 cache Chipset -HM86 Memory -4 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz, Expandable upto 8GB HDD Capacity -1 TB SATA...
- Sam_73884412/11/2013Congrats on your purchase :)
- Nikinfour12/11/2013It looks cool :) Congrats on the purchase... :)
- Gollum13/11/2013Uh your video does not exist!
- Need info about hp pavilion 15 b003tu
Need info about hp pavilion 15- b003tu. Laptop. It has 1.5 ghz intel 987 cpu Is it good for multi tasking ? multi tab browsing.? And I will use android dev program eg environment eclips. And some image editing app photosop cs5? Pls suggest me.:confused: