- 132495/- Buy Now
HP EliteBook 1040 G1 Price in India
HP EliteBook 1040 G1 Rating 82100
The EliteBook 1040 G1 is smartly designed, well constructed, with a premium look and feel. This slim business ultrabook ticks all the right boxes in terms of aesthetics and build. It is not the fastest ultrabook we’ve tested this year. It’s fast, faster than most laptops you’ll encounter, but just not the fastest.
- Considerable performance
- Well built
- Great keyboard
- 3 year warranty
- Only 3 hours of battery life
HP EliteBook 1040 G1: Detailed Review
In the world of high-end ultrabooks, where money isn’t a consideration, where you desire a thin and light laptop that should hold its own in a boardroom as well as an airport lounge, the EliteBook 1040 G1 is all that and more. Smartly designed, well constructed, with a premium look and feel, this slim business ultrabook ticks all the right boxes in terms of aesthetics and build. It not only has a spill-resistant keyboard, but the whole machine passes MIL-STD 810G testing for drop, functional shock, vibration, dust, humidity, altitude, high and low temperature, and temperature shock. A rare claim made by any laptop, let alone an ultrabook.
The Elitebook Folio 1040 G1 has two USB 3.0 ports and a DisplayPort connector onboard, while VGA and Ethernet connectivity is supported via an included connector. The ultrabook has a great keyboard, nice screen to work with but its touchpad takes getting used to.
The Elitebook 1040 G1 has fast internal hardware, with an SSD thrown into the mix no less, ensuring you don’t feel the performance pinch using most business applications. And while we clocked 3 hours 17 minutes of battery in our benchmark tests, the EliteBook 1040 G1 is still not the fastest ultrabook we’ve tested this year. It’s fast, faster than most laptops you’ll encounter, but just not the fastest.
Definitely worth considering, especially with its 3 year warranty (included in the price).
Screen: 14-inch, LED-backlit, 1600x900
CPU: Intel Core i7-4600U Processor
OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
Wireless: 802.11n + Bluetooth 4.0
Fingerprint reader: Yes
Warranty: 3 years; Metallic Gray / 14”
Where to buy
- HP launches new devices, targets enterprise segment
HP has launched its HP EliteBook Folio 1020 series, which it touts as the industry’s slimmest and lightest...02 - Apr - 2015
- World's thinnest laptop, HP Spectre, coming to India on June 21
The HP Spectre, dubbed the world's slimmest laptop, will be launched in India on June 21. The Spectre is only...13 - Jun - 2016
- HP announces new range of business PCs and printers in India
HP has launched new range of business PCs and printers in the Indian market. The company has announced nine new PCs,...05 - Jun - 2014
Latest Forum discussions on HP EliteBook 1040 G1
- How to install xp-sp2 on hp elitebook 2530p
Hi all I would like to know how to remove vista from HP EliteBook 2530P and install Windows XP-SP2. I am not able to boot from CD and vista don't allow installing XP. Thank you all
- Ca5008/12/2009enter bios change booting sequence. also check if the xp disc is bootable or not
- Used business laptop(thinkpad,elitebook) or entry level new laptop?
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) 20k to 25k... 2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? 14 to 15 inch.. 3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Dual boot, Windows 7 or 8, with Ubuntu or elementry os Home use movies, music, surfing(lots of surfing),downloading, youtube, office work...
- Saiyangoku11/11/2014you won't get i5 in your budget, or even i3. Get Lenovo G50 with quad core AMD A8 processor. [URL="http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-g50-45-notebook-apu-quad-core-a8-4gb-500gb-free-dos-2gb-graph-80e300gyin/p/itmdzqu6wrzh9jgg"]Lenovo G50[/URL]
- Desijoker11/11/2014[QUOTE=SaiyanGoku;2177865]you won't get i5 in your budget, or even i3. Get Lenovo G50 with quad core AMD A8 processor. [URL="http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-g50-45-notebook-apu-quad-core-a8-4gb-500gb-free-dos-2gb-graph-80e300gyin/p/itmdzqu6wrzh9jgg"]Lenovo G50[/URL][/QUOTE] i know...thats why i mentioned used laptops....used business laptops...
- $hadow14/11/2014I would say avoid used laptops or else you would be cursing yourself to buy it. I have seen many bought the used laptop and never got satisfied of it.
- What is the difference between a trojan and a worm?<
:( What is the difference between a Honeypot and a Honeynet? and how to make a bootable disk say of win 98 and What is the difference between a Trojan and a Worm?
- Lajs05/09/2004trojan is the intrusion happening throu ports ..it may be any backdoor program operatd on any port by the hackers worm is that which spreads as multiple entities .worms keeps on spreading throu emails and sharing programs like kazaaa....generally they are programmed for tracking purposes (consider)......a single program .exe affecting ur...
- Cooljeba08/09/20041) i dunno abt honeynet but honeypost is used to catch hackers!!! 2) To make a boot disk on 98 go to controlpanel select add remove programs and slect the startup disk tab to make ur boot disk!!! 3) Trojans are hackers baby they are designed to hack ur system or info's. Worms are other wise called as n/w aware viruses. Then can also bring...
- Cooljeba08/09/2004eeks a double post :( mods please delete this post sorry :( ..:: peace ::.. Jeba
- Hp hp g6 2312ax
Is it good to buy this laptop , It has got AMD A-10 , quad core 2.3ghz , 4gb ram , 2gb(ATI)+1gb graphics card , i play FPS games like , Metro2033 , COD MW series , MOH warfighter , Homefront , can i play these games on it i readd little problems it have with NFSMW , whiile dx11 issue , is it true , does it lag in game...
- Darkv0id18/04/2013The GPU is HD7670m.. so I think you can run Metro 2033 and the CODs on medium, and MOH:Warfighter at low at 1366*768 (you'll probably have to tweak a few settings for Metro 2033, the game's poorly optimized for PC). Next time though post your query [URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html"]here[/URL]....
- Anshul.katta18/04/2013[QUOTE=darkv0id;1886556]The GPU is HD7670m.. so I think you can run Metro 2033 and the CODs on medium, and MOH:Warfighter at low at 1366*768 (you'll probably have to tweak a few settings for Metro 2033, the game's poorly optimized for PC). Next time though post your query...
- Darkv0id18/04/2013Problems such as flickering, screen tearing are a result of obsolete drivers, not hardware. Update your drivers and you'll be fine. And yes, this PC will be able to play recent games, however at low-medium settings (let me warn you though, it will become outdated when the new gen of consoles arrives, system requirements will go up) As far as...
- Comparasion between hp g62301ax and hp g62314ax
Hello guys .. I"m planning to buy an hp laptop...but struct between these two hp g6 series HP G6 2301AX HP G6 2314AX please give opinions and suggestion about these two.... If these two are not a good one please guide me with another one... Budget : 25k-35k RAM : 4GB HDD : 500GB Processor: AMD( A6/ A8) or INTEL(i3 /...
- Prudhivisekhar25/10/2013You have asked in wrong section. This is review section. Ask in Laptops and Netbooks section. Admin, please move the thread.[h=1][/h]
- $hadow25/10/2013Fill the questionnaire first.