Flipkart has announced the launch of its “Lap It Up!” laptop sale event, which is being held in collaboration with Intel. Flipkart says that the aim of the event is drive availability and accessibility of the latest laptops across India, most notably the Tier II and III towns and cities. During this event, customers will be able to purchase laptops from a range of brands such as HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, and more with a number of offers.
Read the complete press release below
Flipkart, India’s largest ecommerce marketplace announced the launch of ‘Lap it Up!’ – a dedicated laptop sale event in collaboration with Intel India. Aimed at driving easy availability and accessibility of the latest range of laptops and technology across markets, notably tier II & III towns and cities – this campaign will offer customer a chance to shop from across brands HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo etc at some exciting price points.
Backed by Intel’s technology expertise and Flipkart’s ecommerce leadership and reach, this campaign is focused at establishing the fact that laptops are extensively used for information absorption as well as for creative purposes across age groups. Be it hi-end configurations, latest technology, new-age designs, EMI options, customers can choose from a wide range of laptop options.
Adarsh K Menon – VP, Electronic & Auto, Flipkart said, “Flipkart has one of the largest portfolio of laptops in terms of brands, price points, features and styles. Today, close to 50% of our demand comes from tier II & III cities as a lot of the new models are not available in these cities. Our latest campaign has been designed in line with this trend to make latest laptops and technology accessible to our customers across geographies.”
Adarsh added, “With the launch of ‘Lap It Up’ – we expect to sell close to 1 out of 7 laptops that is sold in India every day. We are confident that this campaign will help us bring technology closer to every customer irrespective of their location. In fact, since the launch last week, we have witnessed an overwhelming response from every corner of the nation.”
“Intel India is excited to collaborate with Flipkart on this initiative. Our endeavor has always been to make technology affordable and accessible, especially for first time buyers. Aspirations have no boundaries, and by making some of the most popular laptops available beyond the big cities, Flipkart, Intel India, and OEM players are giving consumers the option to buy laptops that cater to their specific needs”, said Anand Ramamoorthy, Director Consumption Sales, South Asia, Intel
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in India
- 22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...Computex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India