Laptop maker Dell has announced two new portable laptops in its Latitude 7000 range for its enterprise customers. These are the Dell Latitude 7370 and 7275 which come in a sleek carbon fiber and metal frame offering industry-leading security. The Latitude 7370 is a 13-inch ultrabook which is powered by Intel Core m7 processor and comes with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of m.2 based storage. Whereas, the Latitude 7275 is a 12.5-inch 2-in-1 laptop which is available in three processor from Intel’s core m range. It will be available in 4 and 8GB RAM options. Prices for the Dell Latitude 7275 starts at Rs 87,990 while Latitude 7370 is priced at Rs 79,990.
Read the full press release below
Dell India, the world’s fastest growing large integrated IT Company, today announced the launch of the award winning, Dell Latitude portfolio. The new Dell Latitude range meets the demands of business users by providing them the perfect blend of industry-leading security, manageability and reliability features, encased in stunning design with an InfinityEdge display and premium materials.
Demonstrating the company’s commitment to deliver unmatched business computing experiences, Dell has been actively exploring design innovations to address customer business challenges for a workforce that is constantly evolving. Identifying 5 business user groups that form the evolving workforce - The Desk Centric Worker, The Corridor Warrior, On-the-Go Pro, The Remote Worker and the Specialized Use Worker, Dell has introduced these devices to cater to the evolving computing needs for business users. The Latitude 3000, 5000 & 7000 Series bring unique benefits to fit the requirements of the increasingly versatile roles played by professionals in the evolving workplace.
“The Latitude brand has created a niche for itself among the business users by delivering seamless technology experiences. We are very excited to be launching the new Latitude range for the Indian market. Latitude devices bring together an amalgamation of mobility, increased productivity and a unique element of style, while also complying with the security and manageability requirements of an organization. Dell peered into the varied requirements of all sorts of users, from a multitude of work environments, so we could understand and address the unique and changing computing needs of business users. The new Latitude range highlights the evolution the brand has undergone, focusing not just on performance but also on design and user appeal.” said Indrajit Belgundi, Director & General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell India.
“With the new Latitude line, we are delivering commercial devices employees will desire for being thinner, lighter and more capable than ever without compromising on the security and manageability requirements of IT. In this manner, we are building customer trust and allowing users to identify with Latitude as a brand that is designed for them.” said Sudharsan R, Director, Marketing, Dell India.
Introducing the revolutionary Latitude range, crafted to make work beautiful!
1. The Dell Latitude 13 (7370) 7000 Series Ultrabook is the world’s smallest 33 cm (13) business-class Ultrabook and is a perfect fit for the on-the-go worker. Built using layers of unidirectional 40 ton carbon fiber, the same materials used in applications like spacecraft and aerospace, the Latitude 13 can endure the rigor of heavy business-use while maintaining an attractive allure (a machined aluminum option is available as well). The world’s only business-class Ultrabook with InfinityEdge display, the ultra-thin bezel around the screen creates an enjoyable and exquisite viewing experience for presentations, documents and videos. In addition, the Latitude 13 contains the industry-standard USB Type-C allowing one cable for docking, power, video, audio and data. It also includes Thunderbolt 3 for 8x faster data transfer than USB 3.0 allowing end users to power two 4K displays simultaneously. The laptop offers extended battery life and offers advanced security features – including a smartcard reader, fingerprint reader, RFID reader, and security and encryption software.
2. Built for the mobile elite professional, the Dell Latitude 12 (7275) 7000 Series 2-in-1 is one of the lightest 31.8 cm (12.5) 2-in-1s and provides the best of both worlds for those who want the full functionality of a laptop, in performance and design, easily converted into a tablet. The unique design is free of cumbersome latches, locks or alignment pins, and instead uses magnets; easily transitioning from various use modes for maximum flexibility and productivity. The Latitude 12 offers a world-class ecosystem, including two keyboard options tailored for the professional’s work style. The Dell Latitude 12 Slim Keyboard is full-sized, lightweight, well-spaced with backlit chiclet keys for effortless typing, and offers a full range of viewing angles. In addition, the Dell Latitude 12 Premium Keyboard single-handedly connects to the tablet, and features backlit keys and mouse cursor control with a high precision, gesture touchpad. With a slim 8mm screen, hardened Corning Gorilla Glass NBT and magnesium unibody build, and the only business 2-in-1 with a 4K UltraSharp UHD touch display, the Latitude 12 is an impressive and striking mobile device for the most demanding mobile professional.
Connecting the computing ecosystem with all-new accessories:
Critical to productivity and multitasking, Dell offers a comprehensive support and accessories ecosystem, including a new collection of Award-winning monitors, like the stunning Dell UltraSharp InfinityEdge monitors that offer a virtually bezel-less display & Dell UltraSharp 24 Wireless monitor and Dell 23 Wireless monitor that allows mobile users to connect directly to the display without cables. Offering a complete working experience, Dell Dock and the Dell Thunderbolt Dock offer commercial users the opportunity to effectively integrate displays, mice and external keyboards. Both new docks are equipped with the next generation USB Type-C ports that support data, video and power through a single cable in a slim form factor.
ProSupport Plus – Dell’s World Class Support Service
Dell’s award winning support service, ProSupport Plus for PCs and Tablets is available with the new Latitude line. Backed by Dell’s innovative SupportAssist technology, ProSupport Plus for PCs and Tablets is the only complete support service combining 24x7 priority access to expert support, accidental damage repair, and proactive, predictive monitoring for automatic issue prevention and resolution. With the solution customers spend up to 84 percent less time on technical support calls and take up to 58 percent fewer steps to resolve common hardware issues than key competitors.
Dell Data Protection - Top Grade Security for Your Work
The Dell Data Protection suite allows business data to flow seamlessly throughout organizations, while making it easier for IT departments to enable their evolving workforce and manage and secure that data.
Available on across the Dell Commercial Client PC range, organizations can now integrate Dell’s leading advanced threat prevention, encryption, and authentication solutions into their IT infrastructure, while also having access to in-market support from a team of local security experts. Since many businesses today have a mix of devices in their IT ecosystem, including iOS or Android-based mobile devices, Dell Data Protection can be integrated across nearly all devices, including PCs from other manufacturers, to ensure that the entirety of an organization’s infrastructure is protected effectively.
Pricing and Availability
The Dell Latitude 13 7000 Series Ultrabook is available April - end at a starting price of INR 79999/-
Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series 2-in-1 is available March - end at a starting price of INR 87999/-
The Dell Latitude 11 5000 Series 2-in-1 is available starting at INR 59999/-
Dell Latitude 3000 series is available starting at INR 44999/-
Dell Latitude 5000 series is available starting at INR 54999/-
Dell Latitude 7000 series is available starting at INR 64999/-
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in India
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India