Razer has announced the Blade Stealth, an ultrabook aimed at gamers. Prices for ultrabook starts at $999 (approx. Rs. 67,000) and goes all the way up to $1,599 (approx. Rs. 1,06,900). The device comes with a 12.5-inch screen and is powered by a 2.5Ghz Intel Core i7 processor with 8GB of RAM. The keyboard comes with Razer’s multi-hued Chroma Lighting. The base variant of the ultrabook sports a 128GB SSD and a Quad HD screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The top-end variant comes with a 4K display and a 512GB SSD. The ultrabook comes with two USB ports as well as a Thunderbolt USB Type-C port. The latter is designed to be used to charge and connect monitors and accessories to the ultrabook.
The Razer Blade Stealth is just 0.52-inches thin and weighs just 2.75 pounds, which is about 1.2 kilograms. To achieve this thinness, Razer had to eschew using a powerful graphics card in the Blade stealth. The ultrabook comes with Intel HD 520 graphics which is adequate for basic tasks as well as for light gaming. To go around this problem, the company has introduced the Razer Core, an external desktop graphics enclosure. It can house most PCI Express graphics cards from NVIDIA or AMD and connects to the Blade Stealth via the Thunderbolt USB Type-C port. By connecting the Core enclosure to the Blade Stealth, users will gain four additional USB ports as well as an ethernet port, not to mention improved graphics performance. This setup also makes it easier for users to upgrade their graphics card whenever they want. The company has not yet revealed the pricing or the availability of the Core graphic card enclosure, but the Razer Blade Stealth is up for pre-order and will start shipping from this month. The laptop will be available in Microsoft retail stores by February.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in India
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India