Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is on a two day visit to India and will meet PM Narendra Modi tomorrow to discuss the role that Facebook can play in improving Internet connectivity and e-governance in the country. Considering that India is only second to the US in terms of demanding user information from Facebook, perhaps Zuckerberg will also bring that up at the private meeting.
Zuckerberg is currently in India for the Internet.org summit which will see discussions on how to increase Internet penetration in developing countries with a focus on rural outreach and affordability.
Back in July, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg also visited India and met with Ravi Prasad Shankar, the IT and Communications Minister to discuss a partnership to facilitate education, healthcare and creativity among Indian youth.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- On International Internet Day, know your internet15 must have chrome extensions
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks