You can now save videos for offline viewing on the Facebook app for Android. The social networking giant has updated its app, allowing users to save videos, just like you currently do for regular posts. The videos will be saved to the Facebook app, meaning they can be viewed only on the app, and can be viewed offline. To remove a video, you have to click the ‘unsave’ option that will appear by long pressing on them.
Interestingly, Facebook seems to have been slow to add support for offline videos. Google’s YouTube platform has had the offline viewing option in India for quite a while now. In fact, while Facebook has added the feature to Android alone, YouTube allows it on both Android and iOS platforms.
Facebook had earlier added the autoplay feature, for videos on its app. However, the option to play videos offline is better suited for the Indian market.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data