Arguably one of the greatest sporting events of the year kicks off in the next few minutes. Arch rivals Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid get onto the pitch of the highly revered San Siro in Milan, Italy. At stake is the UEFA Champions League Cup. It really doesn't get any bigger in the world of continental football.
And if you're struggling to find a television feed to watch the grand Champions League finale, and failing badly, don't worry as we have you covered. Here's how you can watch the final live-streamed over the internet. Time to fire up a web browser on your PC, laptop or smartphone and watch the match live.
Tensports.com: As the official broadcaster of the UEFA Champions League in the subcontinent (and India), Tensports has a live stream of the game on their website - http://www.tensports.com/live. You do need to register and pay Rs 50 to watch the match. We think it's a fair price, given the fact that it lets you watch on a variety of devices.
BTSport: UK broadcaster, BTSport, is live streaming the match exclusively on their YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irm8Ptgzowg. Just one slight problem here, the feed is region-locked to only UK users. Which means you have to go through a VPN tunnel or proxy to be able to watch the match.
Those are the only two legal ways of watching the UEFA Champions League Final 2016 online that we came across. Then of course there are sources like Justin.tv or Firstrowas.eu for watching the Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid final online, live on the internet, but we aren't counting them as either fully authorized or fully reliable streams (you've been warned!).
Enjoy the match and tell us which team you're supporting in this UEFA Champions League Final.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions