Twitter has now started rolling out 'While you were away' feature to Android users. The new Twitter feature, earlier available on iOS version, shows a recap of some of the top Tweets you might have missed from accounts you follow.
The new feature also marks Twitter's change in Newsfeed that has so far displayed content chronologically. With the While you were away feature, like Facebook's News Feed, you will get to see important tweets that you might have missed out on.
“Our goal is to help you keep up – or catch up – with your world, no matter how much time you spend on Twitter. With a few improvements to the home timeline we think we can do a better job of delivering on that promise without compromising the real time nature of Twitter,” Twitter had said in a post.
Twitter has been working to improve its service and compete with other social networking sites, especially Facebook. It has also focussed on multimedia with video integrations and Instagram-like photo filters. Also read: Twitter launches Vine Kids for child friendly videos
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions