Twitter has finally fixed its “Quote” button, making the feature more usable and good looking. With the new Quote button, the original tweet is embedded instead of adding it as text in the compose box. More importantly, Twitter is allowing you to add about 116 characters of commentary with the new quote button.
The update has reportedly been rolled out for iOS users currently, we hope the Android version will receive the update very soon.
The latest change fixes a long pending complaint users face with the quote feature. Earlier, the feature didn't give enough space for users to add their commentary to the original tweets. However, the new change will make it easier for users to add commentary as well as make the Twitter timeline look better. The company can hope for more user engagement, subsequently more possibility for advertisers.
The latest fix comes shortly after the micro blogging website announced changing its traditional chronological display of tweets by showing recap of the top Tweets you might have missed from accounts you follow. Called, while you were away, the feature has already been rolled out on iOS and Android versions of the application.
One of the recent Twitter feature is 'Curator', which is mainly aimed at media houses and publishers as it helps create complex keywords, hashtag queries to find streams of high quality tweets.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions