Twitter has finally launched the much-awaited Periscope button for all users on iOS and Android. All that users need to do is to click the “Live” button when selecting media within tweeting. This feature was available to a select few, when it was being tested a few months ago.
Periscope is an app that lets users Live Stream their own daily activities, or watch a stream from others. They can also search for various other streams from around the world. Earlier, it was only possible to stream via the Periscope app, only. This comes as a direct response to Facebook's push for live video streaming.
Last year, the Bangalore police announced that they would be monitoring people for distress messages on Periscope, and monitor the video feed to help them respond quicker. Twitter also updated its app recently, bringing major UI changes and implementing material design. Twitter also had a bit of a scare earlier this month, when 32 million account credentials got leaked on the dark web.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions