Google has just released list of top Street View destinations in Asia. The list is topped by Hashima Island in Japan. It also features India's Taj Mahal (at number three position).
Some of the top destinations in the list are Mount Fuji, Japan, Biei Furano, Japan , Dotonbori Canal, Japan and Tokyo Station Hotel, Japan. You can check out the Map of Top 10 Street View Destinations in Asia here.
“In the past year, India’s iconic Taj Mahal, published on Street View only last February, has emerged as one of the most popular Asian places for global virtual travelers. The fascination with this grand, symmetrical white marble mausoleum also holds within Asia, with the Taj Mahal ranking as one of the most globally viewed destinations by people in Singapore, Australia, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia and, of course, India,” points out Google in a detailed blog post.
Google has also released the list of top 10 Street View destinations in India: Top 10 Street View destinations in India 1 Taj Mahal, 2 Red Fort 3 Qutub Minar 4 Agra Fort 5 Lavasa 6 Lovely Professional University 7 Humayun's Tomb 8 Shaniwar Wada 9 Jantar Mantar 10 IIT Bombay.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions