Microsoft yesterday unveiled a first look at the new version of MSN in India. According to the company, the new website has been built keeping a mobile and cloud based environment in mind. It will contain information from media outlets all over the world along with productivity tools for users. It will be available on all major device platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows.
First look at the new MSN for India.
The company has given out the link to the first look at the website, inviting users to try out the website.
MSN on mobile.
Further, MSN has partnered with companies like The New York Times, Yomiuri Shimbun and Asahi Shimbun in Japan, The Telegraph and The Guardian in the UK, Le Monde and Le Figaro in France and Lance and Estadao in Brazil. Content partners from India include Hindustan Times, India Today, NDTV, Network 18 and Indian Express.
Microsoft has also integrated other services like OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, Facebook and Twitter into the new MSN. In addition, users also have the option to follow various topics of their own choosing and track new information, which will be put on top for them.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data