Fresh details about Microsoft's new web browser codenamed Spartan have emerged on the web. According to a leaked screenshot, the new browser has a flatter user interface, reminiscent to Google's Chrome and Mozilla's Firefox browsers.
According to reports, the new browser comes with new features that improve Internet browsing experience. Reports suggest the browser will come with support for voice commands such as add to favorites, go to Facebook.com and make that my homepage.
Earlier rumours suggested Microsoft was planning to include Spartan and the current Internet Explorer 11 in the desktop version of Windows 10. Microsoft hasn't yet commented on rumours of Spartan browser.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions