Twitter says Prime Minister Narendra Modi has become the first leader globally to have a fully audio-video enabled account.
After posting audio tweet (Man ki Baat), Modi has just posted a new video tweet, joining superstar @iamsrk and TV Channel Times Now as the first Indian users to send video tweets. In his first video tweet, the PM tweeted glimpses from the NCC Rally, the PM addressed in the morning.
“Prime Minister Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) has taken his Twitter account to a whole new level. On Tuesday, PM Modi tweeted his first audio tweet, the special ‘Mann Ki Baat with PM Modi & President Obama.’ Twitter users heard the special episode on Twitter itself,” says Twitter in a release.
Earlier during his visit to Australia, the Indian Prime Minister made effective use of the Twitter Mirror becoming the first PM globally to use the same. PM Modi and the Twitter Mirror Mr Modi became the first world leader to carry a Twitter Mirror - a backstage 'photo-booth' for behind-the-scenes and exclusive moments involving live events-on tour, when in November 2014, during his visit to Australia, Mr Modi tweeted an autographed selfie using the tool with the Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott.
Twitter has just added video feature on its mobile app along with group messaging. Twitter now lets you upload and share 30 second video clips. Read: Twitter adds group Direct Messages, mobile video camera
PM Modi has been extensively using social networking websites to promote his vision and works. Recently, he joined popular photo sharing network Instagram.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data