Microsoft has opened a new e-store, Microsoft Store, on Amazon India to sell Windows Phone devices, Microsoft accessories, Xbox and more. The new store is likely to feature exclusive Microsoft products and special offers. Currently, Microsoft is offering a few offers on Xbox One console.
Microsoft said in a statement: “Microsoft India already has an online store selling software like Windows, Office, Visual Studio and others. Now, they have started an online store via Amazon India. Consumers in India can get all the best offers from Microsoft in one place.”
“The Microsoft Brand Store on Amazon.in will help us to reach more such customers and offer them some of the best deals on our products,” Ram Narayan Iyer, Group Director - Retail, Sales and Marketing, Microsoft India, is quoted as saying.
The new official e-store indicates a change in approach of Microsoft for the Indian market. With the e-commerce segment growing at a massive rate, brands are opting the online-exclusive model.
Check out Microsoft Brand Store on Amazon India
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- On International Internet Day, know your internetWeird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data