The Internet is powerful, it offers advertising options that TV or newspapers never could, and that has been the bane of its existence. Hasn’t it? Aren’t there too many ads, on this website and others? Gmail has ads, as does Microsoft’s Outlook.com. The maker of Windows though is giving users a respite from ads, allowing them to pay $3.99 (approx. Rs. 270), to get rid of ads on Outlook.com. Paying up will also give you some extra features, like a personalised email address.
The information came from Microsoft’s website, through a page first spotted by thurrot.com, which detailed Outlook.com premium subscription. The program is currently in its beta stage and was first reported, by Zdnet, on February 16.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- On International Internet Day, know your internet15 must have chrome extensions
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks