Google has released a new chrome extension that puts work of art on every new tab you open. Google gives you an option to either set a new art work each day or each time you open a new tab. The art work covers the entire browser.
Called the Google Art Project, the extension features pictures from the Google Cultural Institute. “With this extension, you’ll see masterpieces from Van Gogh, Degas, Monet and other iconic artists from museums around the world in every new Chrome tab. The artwork is refreshed every day, or change the settings to see a new image every time you open a new tab,” explains Google.
“If an artwork happens to spark your curiosity, click the image description to discover more on the Google Cultural Institute website.” Add the chrome extension from here.
It's worth pointing out Google already offers an extension that fills tab screen with pictures from Google Earth. You can check out the extension here.
What are your favorite Chrome extensions? Let us know in the comments section below:
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions