Google Chrome was updated to version 36 today. The update brings a few new features and various under the hood changes. The update is rolling out to all chrome users now.
Here is the changelog for Chrome 36.0.1985.122 provided by Google:
Rich Notifications Improvements
An Updated Incognito / Guest NTP design
The addition of a Browser crash recovery bubble
Chrome App Launcher for Linux
Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Google also mentioned that the update includes 26 security fixes and also highlighted the fixes contributed by external researchers.
A new update for the Chrome browser for Android was also released today. Chrome 36.0.1985.122 is now available for download in the Play store and you will get an update if you are using it on your Android phone. Here is the changelog for the same:
Improved text rendering on non-mobile optimized sites.
Doodles return to the new tab page.
Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements!
The new update enables Support for casting some videos with Chromecast and also addresses some security issues.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions