Google is celebrating the start of the Christmas Holiday season with a doodle depicting three children in a sleigh waving as they are pulled along by a reindeer.
Google welcomes the beginning of the Winter Holidays with this creative motion doodle which displays the message 'Tis the season! for users. The doodle shows children waving their hands under the snowflakes, ridding a reindeer drive sleigh and the Google logo placed in a banner on top of the doodle. Users can also share the doodle via email, or on Facebook and Twitter with their friends. The page directs users to a search results page for 'Tis the season!, which shows the album of Christmas songs by Olivia Newton-John and Vince Gill, and 'Tis the season! children's novel by Ann M. Martin.
In previous years Google has avoided references to Christmas in a politically correct approach to the Holiday season and has instead wished 'Happy Holidays' to users. The doodle is Google's way of celebrating the start of the holiday season for its users across the globe.
Last year Google's pre-Christmas doodle had shown a one-horse open sleigh with the letters of Google written underneath. The 2012 Happy Holidays doodle depicted a parade of toys playing different musical instruments with the word Google seen in the backdrop. Google's 2011 doodle had snowflake, Santa Claus, bell, snowman, candle and a gift box in a dark night sky and the 2010 Holiday doodle showed interactive portraits of holiday scenes from around the world.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data