Google has rolled out auto enhance feature for Google+ videos. The feature allows you to enhance, colour, stability and speech (to be added soon) in your videos.
Auto enhance works with videos on Google+' Auto Backup. Google says Google+ will automatically analyze picture and audio quality. For desktop users, Google+ will show a banner asking users if they would like to preview enhancements. The preview includes an instant side-by-side comparison.
In Google+ on Mac, Windows, Linux and Chrome OS, open a video, then choose More->Auto Enhance. In the Google+ Photos app on Android, open a video, tap the overflow menu, and then tap Auto Enhance.
It's notable Google already provides its auto enhance feature for Google+ photos. Called Auto Awesome, the feature improves clarity, colour and shadows of the pictures.
Rival Facebook recently rolled out auto enhance feature for iOS devices. The new feature improves a photo's lighting, clarity and shadows. The service is currently available for iPhone 5 or later phones. Facebook plans to roll out the feature for Android platform soon.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions