In a bid to cash in on the ongoing ICC World T20 tournament, Google has announced 2 new search features on its platform - fresh content directly from your favorite cricket players, personalities and commentators, and a new live sports commentary panel.
According to a recent post by Google, “You’ll now be able to hear from your favorite cricketers more easily. Now if you search for Ravindra Jadeja, in addition to the news articles, tweets and links you’re used to seeing in Google Search, you’ll also see posts, match photos, or videos directly from him.”
As far as the live sports commentary is concerned, Google says, “Now, when you search for cricket and ICC World Twenty20 related queries like “T20” or team names during and after matches, you’ll see real-time commentary on the match from a range of cricket stars. That way you can catch Akash Chopra’s most recent quip or Boria Majumdar’s anecdotes on cricketing history. These commentary panels will launch just in time for today’s highly anticipated India vs New Zealand match and will be available for the ICC T20 games listed below.”
Google is only making these new search features live during the ICC World T20 2016. These are followed by the launch of score updates and match schedules in Search last week.
Below are all the matches and players for which the new Google search and commentary features will apply.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data