The social networking giant stated that it uses the information people share on its site, and as on its apps as well as outside websites they visit, to show them advertisements that are relevant to them. It recently relaunched its Atlas advertising platform which will allow marketers to track users across devices and even their offline purchases to see the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Facebook reported nearly $3 billion in advertising revenue in the July-September quarter, an increase of 64 percent from an year ago.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data