If you are one of the millions of people obsessing over the recently released Batman v Superman movie, there's a new treat for you from Google Maps (Seriously guys, get over Ben Affleck's 'sad face' GIF). You can now get a 360 degree tour of Bruce Wayne's mansion from the movie. Google has partnered with the makers of Batman v Superman to get you a complete look inside the Wayne Mansion and its secret chambers.
Now, the experience may not be the best you can expect but it definitely does an entertaining job of it. Peep inside the slick living area overlooking the Round lake of Orion, check out the neighbourhood, look inside the secret Batcave, zoom into the batmobile and more!
Click here for the complete walkabout of Bruce Wayne's estate. Let's see if you can spot the hidden entrance to the Dark Knight's underground hideout!
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions