Broadcom announced at the recently concluded Computex 2015 that its latest 5gwifi routerWhere to buy 399 1827 XStream platform will be the industry's most advanced. With a total data rate of 5.4 Gbps, this will become the fastest router platform available for home and office users who constantly stream high definition content through multiple devices.
With the Internet of Things segment increasing data exchange volumes across devices, Broadcom claims that the XStream will be a step towards optimising WiFi performance for heavy Internet and network traffic. The amount of high definition content has also increased, which has led to more users streaming such content, and that demands a higher network bandwidth. Broadcom's press release prior to its demonstration of XStream at Computex states all the specifications and innovations in this high speed platform.
Adding multiple-user MIMO support to the pentacore platform, Broadcom has provided ground for multiple access points that will allow users to access the Internet at eight times faster speed than any other standard dual band routers in the market. The eight-stream platform addresses the necessary issue of having a high speed access, as bandwidth is bound to increase in the future with the growing amount of HD and ultra HD content that is being regularly streamed. The XStream will also provide higher reach and range of WiFi through high power radio frequencies at both 5GHz and 2.4GHz. It uses 1024 NitroQAM technology, that gives a 25% performance boost over regular 802.11ac standard WiFi systems.
As Broadcom’s Senior Director of Product Marketing Manny Patel sums it up, “Broadcom’s new 5gWhere to buy 2999 5300 5799 WiFi XStream platform is designed to address the dynamics of today while laying the foundation for the infrastructure needed in the future.” The new technology is still at sampling stage, although a launch is expected soon. With its long-standing collaborations with D-Link and ASUS, Broadcom's XStream is expected to be available from Q3 2015.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions