Hacktivist group, Anonymous has followed through on their threats against Donald Trump and released his private information such as his phone number, Social Security number, and the address of his residence in Florida. In a video posted on YouTube, a representative of the collective states, “Donald Trump has set his ambitions on the White House in order to promote an agenda of fascism and xenophobia as well as the religious persecution of Muslims through totalitarian policies.” The video ends with the representative informing people that the details provided by Anonymous should help people with their independent investigations of “this would be dictator.” However, he also warns people they alone are responsible for their actions.
A few days ago, Anonymous declared “total war” against Donald Trump in an operation they called ‘OpTrump’. The organization called upon every person with a computer to join in and help destroy Trump’s presidential campaign. The hacktivists had also announced that they would make their first strike against Trumpchicago.com on April 1.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- On International Internet Day, know your internetWeird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 15 must have chrome extensions15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow10 reasons to trust Azure with your data