ACT Fibernet will be launching 150Mbps broadband speeds in Delhi from August onwards. It has also announced that it will revise its existing fixed term plans to allow existing customers to avail higher speeds at no additional cost. The revised plans are applicable to its retail customers plans as well as the SOHO (small office, home office) plans.
Read the complete press release below
ACT Fibernet, India’s largest non-telco ISP and 3rd largest ISP (internet service provider) will launch 150 Mbps broadband speed in Delhi beginning 1st August 2017, and will revise its existing fixed term broadband plans that will allow customers to enjoy higher speeds at no additional cost.
Under the retail customer plan umbrella, ACT Bronze will be upgraded to 75 Mbps with 250 GB data transfer (125 GB FUP Up+ 125 GB FUP down), ACT Silver will be upgraded to 75 Mbps speed and 350 GB data transfer (175 GB up + 175 GB down), ACT Gold will be upgraded to 100 Mbps speed with 500 GB data transfer (250 GB up + 250 GB down) and ACT Platinum will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed with total of 600 GB data transfer (300 GB up + 300 GB down) limit. All of these plans have been upgraded with higher data and faster speeds at no extra cost.
Likewise, under the SOHO (Small office, home office) plans, ACT Remarkable will be upgraded to 125 Mbps speed with 850 data transfer (425 GB up + 425 GB down), ACT Exceptional will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed and 1100 GB FUP limit (550 GB up + 550GB down) and ACT Phenomenal will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed and 1400 GB FUP limit (700 GB up + 700 GB down) at no additional cost.
Mr. Bala Malladi, CEO, Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd commented, “In Delhi we have always witnessed an ever growing demand among consumers for high-speed broadband connectivity. Keeping this in mind, we have revised and upgraded our plans to offer better speeds at no additional costs. We provide promised speeds to our customers – so a customer on 150 mbps plan can expect 150 mbps 24*7,365 days on his connection. We believe this upgrade will further strengthen our presence in the market and help us bring new customers on board”.
Known as a disruptor in the Indian wired broadband industry and a pioneer in Giga enabling an entire city in India, ACT Fibernet has the best global fiber - optic technology and is bringing in world class experience with futuristic speeds to Indian consumers.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions