One of India’s biggest sellers of computer accessories and peripherals, Zebronics unveiled its new logo and revealed its initial product line up for an entirely new product category at an event in New Delhi. The company is stepping into the surveillance space with its initial lineup of surveillance cameras. These products are targeted mainly at SMB retail, commercial establishments, and private purposes. Zebronics claims that these products can also be used in sectors like government, transportation, banking and finance.
Zebronics further revealed its plans about LED televisions and handheld devices. The company has many new products in the pipeline which will be available later this year. All new products will be aimed at their respective budget segments. Zebronics says that thee aim with the new products is to offer value for money products which will be feature rich at affordable prices.
Micromax and Intex have already expanded its portfolio to the television markets with some decent offerings. With Zebronics entering the television market later, buyers will have another option to consider in the budget television segment.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015