With Diwali less than two weeks away, festive shopping is on in full swing. Having teased ‘some exciting days ahead,’ Xiaomi has today revealed some details about its upcoming Diwali special sale. It will be on for three days from 3rd November through 5th, and is likely to offer big discounts on products alongside conducting Re. 1 flash sales.
Announcing the sale, Mi India wrote on its Facebook page, “From discounts to special offers to flash sales to games to cash-backs and more - it's all happening only on mi.com/in ! What's more, some pretty sweet goodies ready to be given away starting now! Head over to mi.com/in/events/diwali/ . Happy shopping!” The company had previously teased the sale, suggesting it had something to do with the numbers 3,4, and 5. The company will be conducting Re. 1 flash sales at 2PM and 6PM on 3rd, 4th, and 5th November. In order to register for the flash sales, users need to share it via Twitter or Facebook, by logging into the Mi India website. Users will be given a link to download the Mi Store app from Play Store, to receive notifications about the sale.
The company has also introduced a game where users are asked to create diya patterns and challenge their friends to retrace it. Alternatively, users can also try to retrace an auto-generated pattern within 10 seconds to win prizes, including Mi smartphones. The game can be played on the website or on the Mi Store app. The company will also offer discounts on the Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 4 16GB, Mi 4i 16GB and the Mi Pad during the sale.
Xiaomi will be selling the Mi Band at Rs. 799 and the Mi In-Ear Basic Headphones for Rs. 299 during the three day sale. It will open at 10 AM each day. Users shopping on the app will be entitled to a 5% cashback with PayUMoney, for which they need to update the app to version 1.0.5. The company will also be giving away one Mi TV every day on November 3, 4, and 5. The Mi TV has not been launched in India yet, and this could be an indication that it will be available in the country soon.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015