Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is finally ready with its next flagship product, for China, not India. The company made the announcement through the official Mi Facebook page and Twitter handle, posting a short video. The simple video says the next flagship from Xiaomi is coming in three days, that is, 15 January 2015, at 2pm.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi3 review
The short clip consists of a few sentences describing the device. The sentences though are missing a few key adjectives, describing some of its features. They seem to point towards a device that is light as paper, and possibly very slim as well. In fact, while rumours point towards the Xiaomi Mi5, the description seems more like some other device. Here’s what Xiaomi posted:
As light as paper.
The smaller the better.
As clear as a bell.
Now this makes it seem more like a music related device, like a portable speaker. Nevertheless, we’ll get to know in three days.
If in case it happens to be the company’s next flagship smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi5, then here's all we know about it so far:
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015