Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 4 in China. The phone looks quite similar to the Redmi Note 3, and sports a metal unibody design with chamfered edges. Like its predecessor, the phone features a 5.5-inch Full HD display. However, it is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC, instead of a Qualcomm processor. Another difference is that the new device comes with a 13MP primary camera, while the Note 3 sported a 16MP camera. The Redmi Note 4 also comes with a large 4100mAh battery and features a fingerprint scanner located below the rear camera. The phone runs MIUI 8 and is available in two variants, the 16GB storage variant is priced at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000), while the 64GB variant is priced at CNY 1,199 (approx. Rs. 12,000). This is close to what the Redmi Note 3 is priced in India. As of now though, it is not known if or when Xiaomi plans to launch the device in the country.
The xiaomi redmi note 4Where to buy 12999 arrives just a month after the company launched the Redmi Pro. The phone sported dual-rear cameras and featured a 5.5-inch Full HD OLED display. The device is available in two variants. One sports a Helio X10 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, which is priced at CNY 1,499 (approx. Rs. 15,000). The higher variant sports a Helio X25 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, which is priced at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000).
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015