The Xiaomi Mi LED is now available in India, at a price point of Rs. 199. The device will sell exclusively through the company’s Mi.com website. The Mi LED is a USB-powered LED light, which can be attached to laptops or power bank and used as a light source. The company has put it under the accessories section on Mi.com, alongside other accessories like cases for Xiaomi phones and bands for the Mi Band.
The Mi LED has a flexible plastic cord like USB connector, which allows the user to bend the stem holding the bulb as required. According to Xiaomi, there’s a soft shade effect on the Mi LED, which ensures that the user doesn’t feel the glare of the light. It will be sold in white and blue colour variants in India.
In related news, Xiaomi yesterday announced that it has sold one crore units of the Xiaomi Mi4 in India now. The company recently slashed Rs. 4,000 off the Mi4’s release price, through two price drops of Rs. 2,000 each. The company is celebrating the same in Delhi tomorrow.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015