The late Steve Jobs was a visionary, and visionaries spawn followers and imitators. Once in every decade though, there’s an imitator who outperforms the visionary himself, taking the original approach and putting it in use for something truly innovative. Enter Sasha Baron Cohen, the man most know as Ali G and Borat. The actor is on the cusp of releasing a new movie, called The Brothers Grimsby, and he chose to promote it the way Mr. Jobs did, the iPhone and many other Apple gadgets. Cohen added Jony Ive’s English accent with Steve Jobs’ personality for good measure. Watch the video below.
The lead character in the movie, called The Nobby, is presented as an Apple gadget. “Firstly, we completely shaved his chin, creating an unrestricted mouth able to deliver 24% more expletives,” says Cohen. The screenplay in the movie is written by the Cohen brothers and from what we see in the trailer, it promises to be another laughter marathon. The Nobby has an unrestricted mouth and is able to deliver 24% more expletives, said Cohen.
The movie released in the US on March 11.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015