Somany Ceramics has launched the industry’s first 3D Tile Visualizer. This technology allows users to use virtual reality to visualize how certain products will look on their space before making a purchase. The 3D Tile Visualizer was launched at Delhi Acetech 2016 and customers will be implemented in Somany Experience Centers.
Read the complete press release below
With remarkable innovations, stunning product portfolio, exquisite designs and ingenious solutions, Somany Ceramics, has been at the front of the ceramic sector’s growth in India for decades now.
As it continues to create promising spaces that are both functional and beautiful, it has also catapulted its presence in the virtual world with the launch of its 3D Tile Visualizer. The visualizer is the first of its kind in the industry to tap the space of virtual reality, which is now one of the most powerful mediums of visual communication. The visualizer enables the user to visualize, through virtual reality, how certain products will look in his or her space prior to purchase.
The 3D Tile Visualizer was launched at Delhi Acetech 2016, Asia’s largest exhibition dedicated to the construction, building and interiors sector. Customers can now visit Somany Ceramics Experience Centre at Connaught Place, New Delhi to experience the visualizer and plan their existing spaces. The 3D Tile Visualizer will be implemented in Somany Experience Centres and then will be made available at to the franchise stores pan India.
Some of the key USP’s of the 3D Tile Visualizer are:
· A Real-time Room Planner which allows consumers to create a virtual layout of the entire house, with the minutest details such as the dimensions and scale
· The availability of a real, life-like scale layout which can help the customers understand which tiles will suit the room best
· A prebuilt library of floor layouts for inspiration
· A design inspiration center replete with stylish interior decoration options
· A complete life like scale walk inside the house created
· A tile design center with a complete collection of floor and wall tiles by Somany Ceramics for consumers to try out digitally irrespective of their availability in the store inventory
‘Customize It’ will ease the process of ordering tiles and eliminate hesitancy since customers can actually see how the tiles will look in real life in their homes and offices. Somany Ceramics has made the tile buying experience is more real, accurate and fun.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015