Snapdeal releases an infographic providing data about its latest electronic sale. Read the press note and infographic below:
Snapdeal, India’s largest online marketplace, organized the biggest online Electronics Sale on 27th and 28th July 2015. As part of this sale, a wide assortment of electronic products were made available to customers at best prices. The sale received a tremendous response among customers from across the country. One of the highlights of this sale were the unbeatable hourly offers on electronic gadgets across mobiles and tablets, computers and laptops, gaming devices, home and personal appliances, home entertainment products, cameras and automotive accessories. Customers followed the hourly offers with great excitement.
Over a million people registered for the sale from across India and nearly 4 lakh people purchased electronic goods! The sale has generated massive data around consumer behaviour and trends. We have analysed the data and put together an infographic that offers insights into ‘What India Shops’.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015