I’m still bewildered why Star Wars: The Force Awakens hasn’t released in India the same day as it did, internationally. There are still two days to go, and as my urge to find out what the movie is about grows, I am exercising extreme control on not clicking on any links about the movie. The reviewers I follow have not only released their reviews of Star Wars, but a spoiler cast as well. I’m addicted to these guys, and not being able to listen to such review discussions makes me feel like a drug addict undergoing withdrawal. Nonetheless, I believe, if I’m feeling this way, so are many of you! Am I right? Well, in case you are, here are my ways of avoiding anything and everything that will spoil the force awakening for me!
Get off the Internet
I know that this isn’t possible, but really, give it a try, maybe? You have friends who live abroad and have undoubtedly seen the movie, who may spoil it for you. For your own sanity, I strongly urge you to stay away from all social networking websites! In fact, unplug the Ethernet cable from your house, and live like it’s 1995. Come to think of it, this might just be a refreshing change for a few days, particularly taking into account how connected we are.
Stop talking to people about the movie
Every time someone says the word star warsWhere to buy 61990, cover your ears and start singing. Seriously, I have friends who do not care about spoilers, and to piss me off, are looking to tell me the story. If things get serious, you might want to consider not communicating with them until you get to watch the movie. Some solitude is always welcome.
Hibernate like a bear
If everything else fails, you might want to take the rest of the week off and go into hibernation. Trust me, it helps.
Also, when you do decide to watch the movie, watch it in a theatre that will do justice to it.
So what are you waiting for? Get off the Internet and get hibernating. You never know, I might just spoil the movie for you.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015