Selfies have become a phenomenon across the globe in 2014. The selfie stickWhere to buy 1499 1935 2178 enables you to capture a selfie from any angle of your choice by positioning your smartphone beyond the arms reach.
Time said, "If 2013 was the year in which selfie became a buzzword, then 2014 was the year selfies became a cultural phenomenon."
"Look no further than a recent Pew report, which found that at least a quarter of Americans have shared a selfie on a social-networking site (including Ellen Degeneres, Kim Kardashian and President Obama)," it added.
The technology “adds genuine value,” says Van Baker, a mobile tech analyst at the research firm Gartner. “I’ve seen a lot of people using it.”
Apple's much awaited Apple Watch is also on the list. Time Magazine stated that Apple WatchWhere to buy 1360 1999 2499 "wholly reimagines the computer for the wrist, using a novel interface that combines a touchscreen and physical buttons". It noted that that the Apple Watch can send messages, give directions, make payments, track fitness and much more. The smartwatch is expected to be launched in Spring of 2015 with prices starting at $349.
India's Mangalyaan is on the number two spot in the list. Describing India’s first Mars mission, Time Magazine said, “Nobody gets Mars right on the first try. The U.S. didn’t, Russia didn’t, the Europeans didn’t. But on Sept.24, India did.”
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015