Ola has signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with the government of Haryana, to create over 10,000 entrepreneurs in the state. Ola will be investing Rs.350 crores over the next 5 years to train men and women and help them take their first steps towards becoming entrepreneurs. Ola will further help increase mobility in the state by introducing solutions such as Ola Auto, Ola Shuttle and Ola Bike and serve citizens across the state.
Pranav Jivrajka, COO of Ola said “We are proud to partner with the Government of Haryana to create more than 10,000 entrepreneurship opportunities across the state. To this end, we are planning to invest over Rs. 350 crore in Haryana over the next 5 years. We will work with the government to train and provide the right skill set to thousands of men and women across Haryana and help them take their first step towards entrepreneurship”
Sudhir Rajpal Managing Director, Haryana State Industrial Infrastructural Development Corporation stated ““Haryana is developing at a rapid pace. Our government recently introduced the ‘enterprise promotion policy’ for ease of doing business here. Ola's commitment to building mobility for citizens by using cutting edge mobile technology and by enabling entrepreneurship and skilling will be invaluable for the state’s growth. We are confident that our partnership with Ola will further accelerate government’s efforts of pumping the economic development of the state with a focus on skilling and creating entrepreneurial opportunities for tens of thousands of men and women across the state”
Recently, Ola introduced a new Operators App that made it lot easier for fleet owners to keep track and get real time information of all their cabs. It also launched a service to facilitate e-Richshaws in Delhi. Earlier this year they also launched free WiFi services to their cabs which offered users connectivity on-the-go.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015