If products and technology interest you, Wingify, a company that develops website optimisation tools, has announced a platform called notCRUD. The new community-driven platform will focus on displaying the works of product enthusiasts developing noteworthy hardware and software products.
notCRUD plans to cover various categories such as products, design, tech and write-ups from all over the country. Like any regular community or forum, you'll be able to browse through different submissions on product ideas. Not only do you get information on how to develop and market products, but also insights from developers and their experience in building products. So, you can expect and participate in fruitful discussions pertaining to products owing to the presence of a highly focused group.
Among the categories covered, threads about Product Management, Growth Strategy and Marketing can be found under Product. If you're into the Design aspect of a product, you can take part in discussions revolving around Web and Mobile UI applications while enhancing User Experiences. The Tech category will take care of Frontend and Backend Engineering, and Scaling Infrastructure. The community later on will probably post news about events and conferences and maybe have their own meet-ups.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015