MSI has announced that it has added 11 more service senter across 10 cities in India. This includes Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Lucknow as well as two centers in Mumbai. MSI is offering free upgrade services as well as end of year cleanup till January 2017.
Read the complete press release below
MSI, a leader in gaming notebooks, is pleased to announce 11 more locations to its Regenersis network. This expansion will help the company provide official support in more locations and highlights MSI’s dedication to the Indian market. With even more local knowledge and personnel, MSI is dedicated to the goal of maintaining customer gaming gear of the highest possible standard. To highlight its devotion in being a leader in gaming notebooks, MSI is offering free upgrade services and end of year cleanup till January 2017. With working hours of 9:30AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Saturday, customers can fetch a wide window of availability to fit their busy schedules and the toll free hotline and email address offers plenty of ways to get fast reliable service. Toll Free Number: 1800 120 6080, Email: Customersupport@regenersis.com
Eleven new service centers in ten cities:
India is a vast and diverse country with a modern and busy population. In order to customize the service in each area and decrease searching and wait times, MSI and Regenersis are eager to open new centers in a variety of locations. The 10 cities include-: Mumbai (x2), Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, and Lucknow.
A Special Promotion:
As all MSI products are built to the highest standards, it may be a long time before the need arises to visit these centers. MSI would like to provide an introductory offer as a way to say thank you and to let users know where to go if the need arises. From now until the end of January 2017, all MSI notebooks can receive one or both of the following free services:
1. Free upgrade: Bring your own key parts (SSD, or memory), and MSI will install them for free. This makes upgrading easier.
2. End-of-year cleanup! Let professional technicians physically clean your laptop and remove any dust that may clog your system.
Two years warranty
Two-year warranty on all gaming series. Please register your product promptly to get full support.
Product registration: https://register.msi.com/home/login
4 Simple Steps for MSI Service:
In the unlikely event of an MSI product not working up to its full potential, there are four simple steps you can take to begin the recovery process at home. First, review the user’s manual and/or software cd included with the product. Often they have FAQ that will solve common issues. Second, visit MSI India’s website (in.msi.com) or MSI India’s notebook Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MsiIndiaClub/) to ask for advice. Third, seek technical support from the original store of purchase or our MSI member’s portal (https://register.msi.com/home/login). And finally, MSI is pleased to offer carry-in after services support with our authorized service partner nationwide.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015