The Lenovo Vibe X3 has reportedly been certified by Chinese telecom regulator, TENAA. As per listings, the Lenovo Vibe X3 will come with a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory. The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC, and will have a 21MP rear camera along with an 8MP front camera. There is also a fingerprint scanner located right below the camera. Aside from this, the phone will also come with LTE connectivity, dual speakers at the front and will run on Android Lollipop v5.1.1.
Lenovo also launched a bunch of new phones at the IFA event in Berlin, namely the Lenovo Vibe P1, Vibe P1m, Vibe S1, Phab and Phab Plus. The Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with a massive 5000mAh battery along with a 5.5-inch full HD screen and 13MP rear camera. The Lenovo Vibe S1 comes with two front-facing cameras, 8MP primary front camera that takes the photo and an additional 2MP front camera that takes in the additional information. At the back of the S1 is a 13MP camera. The Phab Plus has a large 6.8-inch Full HD screen along with a 13MP rear camera, like the ones found on the P1 and the S1.
There is no word when the Levono Vibe X3 will be officially announced, as of now. But, since it has showed up on TENAA’s listings, it shouldn’t be long before it is announced officially. There were also reports that Lenovo will be merging its mobile division into Motorola, but in an official statement, Lenovo said, “both Motorola and Lenovo brands will remain in the market currently.”
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015