FreeCharge has announced the ‘FreeCharge Go Shopping Fest’ (FGSF) to celebrate Valentine’s day. The online shopping festival will start from February 11 and will continue till February 15. The festival will see offers in a multitude of categories ranging from fashion, travel, food and beverages. The festival is designed to boost online shopping and the campaign will be promoted across offline and online platforms. FreeCharge says that the FGSF will give customers access to a wide range of products at unmatched prices.
Read the complete press release below
This Valentine’s day, celebrate the bond of love with ‘FreeCharge Go Shopping Fest’(FGSF). The five day online shopping festival starting today will be live post 12noon and will go on till 15th February, 2016. The festival will see the best of online merchants across fashion, travel and food & beverage category come together to offer the best deals to customers.
FGSF is designed to boost online shopping. With the Freecharge Go card customers will be able to generate a card in less than a minute. Using the Freecharge Go card consumers will be able to shop at leading e-retailers, like – RedBus, Jabong, Goibibo, Freshmenu, Peppertap, Zomato, Ferns & Petals, GiftXoXo, Yatra.com, Limeroad.com, Swiggy and Travelyaari.com, Voonik.com. FGSF will give customers access to wide range of products at an unmatched prices.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our ‘FreeCharge Go Shopping Fest’. Our goal is to partner in creating a digital payments habit in the country. FreeCharge Go card is universally accepted across online merchants. We have already crossed a milestone of half a million users within weeks of customer launch. Through this initiative we intend to provide customers with more use cases and compelling reasons to shop. We are excited to partner with the best of brands in the online space as we strive to create the digital payments OS for the country” said Mr. Govind Rajan, Chief Operating Officer, FreeCharge.
FGSF campaign will be promoted across offline and online platforms.
So what are you waiting for? The clock is ticking, get your shopping list ready as FreeCharge offers you an excellent shopping extravaganza.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015