Flipkart’s Annual Big Billion Day sale also kicks off on October 2 and continues till October 6. The electronics sale starts from October 4 onwards, and like you, we have our lists ready as well. Here's a sneak peak and deals Flipkart will offer!
Phones like LeEco’s Le2 smartphone, which was launched quite recently, will be available for exchange of upto Rs. 8,000. Flipkart will also be dropping the price of the phone from Rs. 11,999 to 10,499 for the sale. The Moto Turbo, which was selling at Rs. 31,999 will be sold for a reduced price of Rs. 13,999. Last year’s Moto X Play will be sold on a Rs. 4,500 discount on its selling price.
TVs will be offered at big discounts and bigger exchange prices. The Vu 32-inch HD ready LED TV will be available for Rs. 11,990, instead of Rs. 14,990. Interested buyers will be able to avail exchanges of upto Rs. 6,000. The Google Chromecast, which can technically make any non-smart television into a smart television, will be available for Rs. 2,999.
The festive season is also the time when people plan to invest in a new refrigerator, washing machine and other kitchen appliances. In the Big Billion Sale, you will be able to buy the Godrej 185L Muziplay Fridge for just Rs. 11,990, instead of Rs. 15,990, and you will also get up to Rs. 2,000 on exchange. Similarly the Onida front loading washing machine, which is priced at Rs. 22,990 will go on sale for rs. 15,990, or Rs. 2,000 off on exchange of an older washing machine.
Flipkart will also be providing big discounts on mobile and music accessories. For example, according to the preview page, Bose products will be available for upto 30% discount and JBL Flip 2 speakers will be available for Rs. 3,999 instead of Rs. 7,990
While mobiles and TVs will lure in a majority of customers, Flipkart will be making a lot of gamers happy as well, as the 1TB XBox One is slated to get a Rs. 11,000 off.
On top of these discounts a lot of these products will be available via Flipkart's standard EMI method and SB debit and credit card users can also avail 10 percent discount on their purchases. However. In the last Big Billion Sale, Flipkart withdrew its 30 day return policy on a number of products and it is likely to happen this year as well. Customers are also likely to get their purchased products with some delay as Flipkart is likely to sell a huge load of products and the logistics part of it, won’t be easy.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015