Christmas season is upon us, and Domino’s Pizza has something special in store. The company is reportedly training reindeer to deliver pizzas from its stores in Japan. The trials for the same has seemingly started, including strap-on pizza boxes and animal trainers. Domino’s Pizza will also arrange GPS-based driver trackers that’ll be mounted on the reindeer. This will help navigate around the snow.
Domino’s has been trying innovative methods for delivery recently. Earlier this year, the company had started a delivery service using drones.
The use of technology for deliveries have been increasing over recent times. Amazon has been testing deliveries using drones, with the hopes of delivering products from its warehouse to the customer, within hours.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015